KAMAZ takes part in the exhibition of BAUMA CCT RUSSIA-2019 construction equipment, which is taking place these days in Moscow at the “Crocus Expo” international exhibition center. The leader of the Russian trucks manufacturing industry is an active participant of this international event every year. This year, the specialists of the KAMAZ Trade and financial company presented a number of new equipment on the KAMAZ chassis:
1. Dump trucks of the increased loading capacity:
– KAMAZ-6580-S5 – 6×4 wheel formula. The truck will be presented with a new tipper body with a volume of 16 cubic meters. A distinctive feature of the car is a lightweight dump truck platform with molded side boards, which allowed to increase the load capacity of the dump truck to 25.5 tons.
– KAMAZ-65802-S5 – all-terrain dump truck KAMAZ-65802 (6×6) is designed to transport bulk cargo on roads of poor quality and off-road and is equipped with a 16-cubic dump truck platform made of wear-resistant steel with heating.
– KAMAZ-65801-T5 – (8×4) with a new dump body with a volume of 19.2 cubic meters. This car has a side unloading on the left side and the lower left side with hydraulic locking, which will allow the driver to unload the truck without leaving the cabin.
2. Gas-diesel truck tractor KAMAZ-5490 NEO – a Model of a new generation of trucks of “Euro-5” standard, allowing its owners to save on fuel up to 500 000 rubles per year with a mileage of 185 000 km. Serious savings are achieved due to the gas-diesel power system, which allows you to work in both diesel and gas-diesel modes.
3. Mixer truck ABS 5814Y9-01 on the KAMAZ-6540 chassis, which has the optimum dimensions, low noise level and exhaust through the use of the actuator of the mixing drum from the engine chassis. Concrete mixer truck allows you to carry up to 9 cubic meters of the finished mixture without overloading, which is an undeniable advantage of this car.