On June 28 in Naberezhnye Chelny at the press-frame plant the new line for the production of aluminum fuel tanks which will replace the supply of imported tanks from Austria was launched for the first time in Russia. ⠀
KAMAZ has decided to organize its own production of aluminum fuel tanks 2 years ago. The project was supported by the industrial development Fund and provided the manufacturer with a loan under the “Component products” program.
As a part of the KAMAZ project, it began production of aluminum fuel tanks with a volume of 200 to 800 liters. The capacity of the new production is 35 thousand tanks per year. The line is universal and allows to produce both aluminum and steel fuel tanks.
The General Director of KAMAZ Sergey Kogogin took part in the event on the occasion of the handover of KAMAZ-5490 gas-diesel tractors to the GLT transport company (Stavropol territory).
Among the participants and guests of the event were also the First Deputy Chairman of the Stavropol territory Government Ivan Kovalev, the General Director of KAMAZ leasing company Andrey Gladkov, the Minister of Road and Transport of the Stavropol territory Evgeny Shtepa, the Executive Director of the GLT transport company Pavel Gorbunov and others.
The event which took place at the site of the GLT service center in the Stavropol territory was timed to the acquisition by the transport company of the next batch of 265 KAMAZ-5490 gas-diesel tractors. Equipment purchased as part of trailers, which include trailers of the production of NEFAZ, the subsidiary enterprise of KAMAZ in the Republic of Bashkortostan.
By June 14, the company has already received 100 road trains. Leasing partner of the transaction was KAMAZ leasing company.
“I am very pleased to be here today and take part in the transfer of our cars, as GLT is the company that once said that it will work on our equipment, and for almost four years we are going along this path together, – said Sergey Kogogin, the participants of the solemn event. – GLT has become one of the leaders in the development of natural gas fuel, which gives significant savings to business and helps to protect the environment.”
He also noted that the gas-diesel KAMAZ-5490 is one of the most popular models in the line of products of the auto giant, which promises significant savings to its owners due to the replacement of diesel fuel with gas. This is an alliance of several of the most successful solutions of the company. And the use of these cars together with NEFAZ trailers makes the acquisition doubly effective.
KAMAZ takes part in the exhibition of BAUMA CCT RUSSIA-2019 construction equipment, which is taking place these days in Moscow at the “Crocus Expo” international exhibition center. The leader of the Russian trucks manufacturing industry is an active participant of this international event every year. This year, the specialists of the KAMAZ Trade and financial company presented a number of new equipment on the KAMAZ chassis:
1. Dump trucks of the increased loading capacity:
– KAMAZ-6580-S5 – 6×4 wheel formula. The truck will be presented with a new tipper body with a volume of 16 cubic meters. A distinctive feature of the car is a lightweight dump truck platform with molded side boards, which allowed to increase the load capacity of the dump truck to 25.5 tons.
– KAMAZ-65802-S5 – all-terrain dump truck KAMAZ-65802 (6×6) is designed to transport bulk cargo on roads of poor quality and off-road and is equipped with a 16-cubic dump truck platform made of wear-resistant steel with heating.
– KAMAZ-65801-T5 – (8×4) with a new dump body with a volume of 19.2 cubic meters. This car has a side unloading on the left side and the lower left side with hydraulic locking, which will allow the driver to unload the truck without leaving the cabin.
2. Gas-diesel truck tractor KAMAZ-5490 NEO – a Model of a new generation of trucks of “Euro-5” standard, allowing its owners to save on fuel up to 500 000 rubles per year with a mileage of 185 000 km. Serious savings are achieved due to the gas-diesel power system, which allows you to work in both diesel and gas-diesel modes.
3. Mixer truck ABS 5814Y9-01 on the KAMAZ-6540 chassis, which has the optimum dimensions, low noise level and exhaust through the use of the actuator of the mixing drum from the engine chassis. Concrete mixer truck allows you to carry up to 9 cubic meters of the finished mixture without overloading, which is an undeniable advantage of this car.